Senior account manager
Temporary mission from APRIL till OCTOBER 2023
Looking for a new place to carry out new missions? We are looking for an autonomous Senior Account Manager, to join our graphic & digital co-creative agency for a temporary mission (from April till October).
You will join our 15 people team in a pleasant working environment based in the heart of Liège since 2001. You will work on an existing portfolio of national and international clients and be challenged to find new clients fitting our values and willing to invest in communication materials.
01. Job description
Your work will be varied and multifunctional.
- Taking care of the existing portfolio and upselling
- Account & project management on your own projects
You’ll work within the team (Print, Branding & Digital), acting as a link between clients and the studio. You’ll act as a key member to help achieve creative & efficient communication materials, from packaging projects, to POS, activation, and social media campaigns.
You’ll closely be working with the account team and digital project managers.
You’ll be responsible for the coordination of communication campaigns (print and digital) and therefore communicating clearly to all those involved. You’ll be included in the strategic process & thinking.
As an account manager, your main role is to ensure that your projects are on budget & on time. You’ll need to coordinate the team, the clients, the expectations, the quality & the budget.
You’ll be expected to find new clients to enrich our client’s portfolio. You’ll live and breathe the in fine DNA.
02. Tasks typically involve
- Meeting and sharing with clients to discuss and identify their needs
- Working with creative colleagues to realise a creative job that meets the client's brief and budget;
- Presenting the creative ideas and budget to the client; Pitching fresh and innovative ideas to clients;
- Undertaking administration tasks (offers, budgets, planning, …);
- Finding new clients and market research to develop new partnership.
In order to succeed in this role, we’re expecting you to have:
- Fluency in French and English. Dutch is a plus;
- Min. 3 years of proven experience in an agency or in sales, communication and marketing background ;
- You feel at ease with prospection, you like to contact new potential clients and convince them (when you’ll be yourself convinced ;-)) that in fine is the right partner for their communication and marketing needs;
- You’re able to build strategic recommendations and communication plans;
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail; you’re organized, autonomous, dynamic, proactive and self-motivated;
- Ability to challenge and rework briefing and demands. Sometimes, you know, the best solution is the simplest one, and not the one requested;
- You love to think outside of the box and propose new ideas to your clients, you love the concept of upselling;
- Ability to listen and understand other people’s needs and reality. You demonstrate empathy and have a strong communication skills.
- You feel at ease with creating budgets and plan, and arguing them with the client and the team.
We are proud of the warm, relaxed and friendly environment at In Fine Co-Creative Agency. Every team member has been chosen for their skills as well as for their ability to fit in with the team. What will make the difference is your talent, your social skills and your ability to manage your daily job.
We offer a Full or Part Time mission (min. 4/5) of approx. 8 months due to maternity leave as from April 2023. We can offer a CDD and we are also open for a contract with independent partner.
Send my application
Discover in fine
We give importance to employee empowerment and autonomy. We make every effort to ensure that employees feel good at in fine and are involved. Come have a coffee with us along the Meuse.
Send us your updated resume, as well as your cover letter to email@example.com