Packaging is useful. Not only does it allow for the preservation, storage, and in-store presentation of your products, but packaging is also the last ally of a successful sale.
It's when the buyer holds your product in their hands that they decide whether to take it or not. So, packaging carries a great responsibility.
At in fine, we understand this and design effective and sustainable packaging that reflects the charisma of your brand. We juggle space constraints to generate maximum emotion in a minimum surface area, so your products never stay on the shelves for long!
- Packaging graphic design
- Brand architecture (hierarchy/range)
- Positioning workshop - trend analysis - competitor analysis
- Brand creation (naming - logo)
- Creation of wording/copy/translations
- Shelf simulations with competition
- Production of printed mock-ups
- 3D packaging creation
- Qualitative/quantitative pre-tests